Sunday, August 3, 2008

Maybe I will use this.

I've never really had any desire for a blog -- it seems weird to talk about my life to complete strangers on the internet! -- but I already have a hard enough time sleeping at night without having to go over every project I'm working on seventeen times before I'm satisfied. (I suspect I may display some obsessive behavior here.) Who knows? Maybe telling complete strangers about what I happen to be knitting or sewing or cooking or planning will help. Or, you know, not.

I love to do most things artistic and/or crafty, although I'm pretty sure I'm terrible at pretty much anything that falls under the latter category. I'm also a pretty terrible musician, except when I'm singing. I think I'm okay at that. And, well, I can't promise I'm any good at writing either, really. Or knitting. Or sewing, for that matter. Whatever I cook usually tastes pretty good. One out of many hundreds -- not bad, right?

No comments: